Standard reports & a built-in custom report writer
Ready to Use
All Vermont Systems products come with built-in standard reports to cover your typical reporting needs. New reports are continuously added to satisfy customers requests.
If we don't have what you need, you can create it. Our built-in custom report writer allows users to customize our standard reports, or create their own from scratch.
Build an unlimited number of your own charts and dashboards with fully customizable dashboards - per user or user group.
From Trend Analysis to Demographics, and Golf Tee Sheets to Facility Fixed Asset reports, we provide the key reports you need to extract and analyze the valuable information our products allow you to gather.
Report highlights include
- PDF, Spreadsheet, and XML output options
- New reports added continuously
- A wide variety of financial reports
- Statistical and demographics reports
- Usage and availability reports
- Ability for Patrons to print their own reports from home
- View and reprint receipts and tickets
- Print Childcare Statements for taxes
- Household Calendars and rosters with their "events"
- Member visit information, and more!
Custom Report Builder
Use the custom report builder integrated with our products to fulfill all your reporting needs. Take a standard report and customize it to fit your needs, or use your own requirements to build a report from scratch, the possibilities are endless.
Report Builder capabilities includes:
- Create beautiful formatted PDF reports
- Dump data directly to a spreadsheet
- Create both summary and detail reports
- Easily total data by various demographics or categorizations
- Schedule reports to be saved or emailed on user defined intervals
Build as many custom dashboards as you need to satisfy all the users within your organization, with each user or user group able to have their own dashboard with unlimited layers of graphs and charts.
Dashboard Highlights include:
- User defined dashboard data and criteria
- A variety of beautiful interactive charts to choose from
- You define the frequency of dashboard updates
- Nearly all data in the system can be viewed on a dashboard
- The possibilities are endless!