Child Youth Management Software
Provides military Child Youth Services with a full range of management capabilities
CYMS is a fully integrated Child Care Management Software for infants through school aged children powered by RecTrac.
Manage programs, trips, annual registrations, childcare wait-list, hourly reservations, attendance, facility reservations, staff, providers, inventory, equipment & provider lending and other services.
Developed and supported specifically for the Military, RecTrac CYMS is in use by the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines.
CYMS System Highlights
The CYMS applications is a completely integrated system based on the RecTrac software
CYMS provides a number of core features and capabilities to all branches. These include:
• Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines each have a shell database with standard, pre-loaded codes to build on. Example: Training codes, medical codes, etc.
• Customized menu systems and hot buttons provide ease of use and limit/control employee access
• Customer Surveys
• Military date/time format options
• Accident Reporting capability
• Shot and immunization records
• Medications tracking
• Credit Card authorization interface
• Access Control add-on option
Powerful Standard reports with built in Custom Reporting Feature
CYMS provides numerous standard reporting options and outputs. Current capabilities include:
• Cash receipts & income distribution - for all system modules
• Military daily activity report (DAR) - for all modules
• Child care statements
• Flexible roster reporting
• DOD Annual & Boys and Girls Club reports
• Attendance reports
• Report "Template" feature to save report search & filter inputs
• Listing, calendar, summary and details report options
• Trend analysis reports - Compare historic performance across user defined intervals
• Report output options include: print, email, spreadsheet (Excel), dashboard & XML