Child Youth Management Software
Provides Military Child and Youth Services with a full range of management capabilities
CYMS is a browser-based, fully integrated Child Care Management Software for infants through teen aged children powered by RecTrac.
Manage programs, trips, registrations, hourly reservations, orientation appointments, attendance, transitions, facility reservations, staff, providers, inventory, equipment lending, league schedules and other services.
CYMS was developed specifically for the Military. CYMS is utilized by the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines.
CYMS System Highlights
CYMS is a browser-based, fully integrated system based on the RecTrac software.
CYMS provides a number of core features and capabilities to all branches. These include:
• Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines each have a shell database with standard, pre-loaded codes to build on. Example: Training codes, medical codes, etc.
• Customized menu systems and hot buttons provide ease of use and limit/control employee access
• Customer Surveys
• Military date/time format options
• Automatically determines participant fees
• Accident Reporting capability
• Medications tracking
• Credit Card authorization interface
• Access Control add-on option
• Agency Payment and Reimbursement Tracking
Powerful Standard reports with built in Custom Reporting Feature
CYMS provides numerous standard reporting options and outputs. Current capabilities include:
• Cash receipts & income distribution - for all system modules
• Military daily activity report (DAR) - for all modules
• Child care statements
• Flexible roster reporting
• DOD Annual & Boys and Girls Club reports
• Attendance reports
• Report "Template" feature to save report search & filter inputs
• Listing, calendar, summary and details report options
• Trend analysis reports - Compare historic performance across user defined intervals
• Report output options include: print, email, pdf, spreadsheet (csv), dashboard & XML
• Reservation Reports