Except where otherwise expressly noted or as noted below, all contents of this website, including the designs, graphics, icons, logos, and overall appearance of this website, are the sole and exclusive property of Vermont Systems, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). The posting of the contents of this website does not constitute a waiver by the Company of any of its proprietary rights relative thereto or any proprietary rights of any other company with which the Company may be affiliated. Said proprietary rights include, but are not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, service-marks, patents and other intellectual property. The posting of the contents of this website also does not constitute a transfer by implication of any proprietary rights in or relative to said contents of this website to any website user.
The display of any trademarks within this website does not grant the website user a license of any kind for use thereof. Any downloading of material contained in the website, or of any website linked to the site, may be a violation of United States trademark and copyright laws. Any downloading of contents of this website or any website linked to this website may be a violation of United States trademark laws and copyright laws.
Use of this website and its contents are strictly governed by applicable laws of the United States of America and the State of Vermont.
Vermont Systems - SMS messaging
Terms of Service
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Text JOIN to sign up for Vermont Systems Alerts, Message and data rates may apply. Messages per month varies. Text "HELP" for help. Text "STOP" to cancel.
- You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP". After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP". After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Participating carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com.