Join the Vermont Systems Team
Vermont Systems is a market leader in providing recreation management software solutions.
We are growing and looking for exceptional people to come be part of the team.
Your opportunity is waiting.
2018 Governor's Excellence in
Worksite Wellness Award
What does VSI Do?
Vermont Systems is an employee owned Vermont company, based in Essex Junction (just outside Burlington). Founded as a family business, the company specializes in creating innovative applications for management of recreation organizations.
We develop, sell, and support our applications for a broad range of clients - from municipal recreation departments and universities to golf courses and the military.
Our employees make a difference in our clients' success every day. Come be a part of that difference.
What is Ownership?
What does it mean when we say we are employee owned? It is the simple fact that every member of the team here at Vermont Systems is more than just an employee - they are an owner. Vermont Systems is setup as an "ESOP" which stands for Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Employees have ownership shares in the company.
Beyond having just financial shares of Vermont Systems, each employee is part of something larger - they are part of the success of the company. Every employee has a share in the growth and the accomplishments of VSI. This ownership is for all - from the newest employees through to our most tenured staff.
Are you ready to be an owner?
Photo by VSI employee, Scott Tipson
Why Vermont Systems
What makes Vermont Systems such a great place to work? Here are a few highlights that our current employees mentioned:
- Energized, fast paced work environment
- Full health benefits, including 80% reimbursement for out of pocket expenses
- Profit sharing - twice a year bonus
- Team spirit - "all in" attitude
- Company Wellness program with onsite Fitness Center
- Available health and wellness coach
- National and International travel opportunities
- Monthly company lunches
- Vermont quality of life: Lake Champlain in the summer, ski areas in the winter, foliage in the fall and so much more!
- Numerous community involvement opportunities