We can help determine your hardware needs
The process starts by surveying current methods, defining your goals, and then matching the necessary hardware with our application software to achieve the desired results.
VSI provides a wide range of tested and certified equipment options ensuring you have the best hardware fit.
Included with the purchase of hardware from VSI is setup, configuration and ongoing support.
Cash drawers provide for integrated, secure money management for your front desk workstations. We have certified a number of cash drawer options based on size and type of drawer. These include:
- Smart cash drawers (no printer needed)
- Standard cash drawer (requires receipt printer)
- Sizes available from 13 inches to 22+ inches
- Under counter mounting options
Primary vendors for VSI certified cash drawers are MMF & APG, but other makes will work.
VSI has tested and certified a variety of All-in-One touch screen computers and touch screen monitors for use with our software. Touch button based application sales processing screens allow for ease of use & training for staff.
Our primary Touch Screen hardware options are with following partners:
- Touch Dynamic
Please contact the VSI Sales team to discuss the different models available.
Barcode readers provide direct access to patron ID cards, key fobs, gift cards, and item UPC codes throughout VSI applications. Save time looking up specific information with one of the barcode options, including:
- Laser/Image, 1D/2D style readers
- Omni-directional readers
- Slot badge readers
- Scan gun style readers
Barcode readers are most often used with the RecTrac Pass Management and Point of Sale modules.
ID Card Printers
VSI offers a number of options for printing custom digital photo ID Cards from our software. Printer options include models from:
- IDP Smart
All options offer printing with full color and monochrome ribbon options. Contact VSI today to discuss!
Receipt printers provide the small form factor receipting print option for VSI applications. Often used for receipting purposes at concessions, pro shops, restuarants, daily entry points and golf courses , receipt printers offer:
- Fast thermal printing with up to 40 lines per second
- One-Color receipt printing with Logo
- LAN network connection options
- Kitchen "dupe" printers, for order processing
Primary vendor for VSI certified receipt printers is Star, but other makes, such as Epson and Ithaca will work.
Credit Card Readers
A full range of encrypted, EMV certified credit card hardware devices are available through our Gateway processing partners. Device options include:
- Encrypted card Readers
- EMV chip readers
- Magnetic strip only readers (not EMV compliant)
- Debit card readers (where available)
Each gateway partner will provide specific hardware makes and models required. These include IDTech and MagTech magstripe readers and Ingenico and Verifone EMV devices.
Computer Workstations & Servers
VSI offers a range of workstation and server options. From inexpensive, small form factor POS workstations to full featured, enterprise class servers, options include:
- Low profile POS workstations
- Desktop PC's
- Servers and network hardware
- All-in-one touch screen computers
Contact the VSI sales team to review your workstation and server needs and see if we have the right fit for you.
VSI offers mobile device "sleds" for Apple mobile devices
- Turn your Apple devices into Enterprise ready mobile units
- Sleds are add-on devices
- Available for multiple Apple platforms
- Integrated scanner
- Improved device durability
- Provides additional battery life
VSI offers a wide range of additional hardware options, including:
- Pole and Table Top customer displays
- Access Control equipment
- Mobile device POS add-on options
- Digital Cameras
- Portable Handheld data collectors
- Time and Attendance equipment
- Ticket printers
- Wristband Ticket printers
- Power Protection - USP & surge protectors
- Signature Capture devices
- Electronic Pricing scales
- Coin dispensers
- Supplies and Accessories for all