CYMS Product FAQS
Will CYMS finacial management software print my annual report data?
- CYMS will print the following DoD Annual Reports: CDP Annual Summary, SA Annual Summary and Youth Annual Summary. CYMS will also produce the registered member portion of the Boys and Girls Club report and many other flexible reports to provide statistics on military statuses, military grades, branch, ranks, wait list, income categories, gender, age groups, enrollments, registrations and visits to help with those sudden data calls.
Are on-installation and off-installation providers tracked in the CYMS child care software system?
- All providers can be added to the system and become part of the wait list processing/referral routines as well as the registration and USDA meal reimbursement. CYMS allows you to enter and report on all relevant provider data including basic name and address information, training, background checks, certifications, backup plans, subsidies, endorsements, recognitions, pets, medical conditions, operation plans, inspections, home visits, administrative actions, days and hours, program types supported, special requirements, age groups supported, provider bios and photos, referrals, general comments and more!
Does the CYMS child care software package allow me to track my staff?
- CYMS allows you to enter and report on all relevant staff data including basic name and address information, endorsements, assignments, room visits, administrative actions, recognitions, background checks, training, credentials and evaluations, medical conditions, funding and benefits, previous experience, general comments and more!
Can CYMS handle the wait list?
- Yes! The CYMS Search for Care feature allows you to search for available slots in your centers and homes in one simple process. Parents dictate the kind of care/provider they are looking for to create viable options and CYMS will do the rest. From there you can print provider referrals, add children to the wait list and more! Once a child is added to the wait list, CYMS gives you the ability to sort and manage the Projected Care, Excess Demand and Preference for Care list in accordance with DoD policy. Flexible reporting, ease of movement between lists, knowing who to call for that next available slot, ability to refine searches and make better matches for parents and the many wait list tools to help keep your wait list current make managing the wait list easier than ever!
Can CYMS do weekly or semi-monthly billing?
- CYMS can automatically bill on a weekly, semi-monthly, monthly or quarterly basis. Fees can be charged to the sponsor's credit card or bank account or they can be charged as a balance to their household to be paid at a later date. CDC and SA fees are automatically calculated and charged based on the sponsor’s income level. Instructional programs can be setup with recurring billing frequencies and flat fee structures.
Can CYMS handle my school age and youth programs?
- CYMS is designed to handle all aspects of the childcare world from birth to adulthood. Not only does CYMS allow you to manage your wait list, full day and part-day programs, annual registrations and hourly care, it allows you to setup, maintain and report on your before and after school programs, summer camps, sports programs, instructional programs, teen programs and more!