What branches of the military use VSI recreation management software systems?
- The Army, Navy, Marines, and Air Force each have global site licenses to use various VSI applications. In addition, VSI offers all software via Army and Air Force NAF contracts.
Will VSI financial mangement software applications print my DAR?
- Yes. Every transaction processed in all VSI applications is pre-linked to multiple financial accounts. This enables the clerk or manager at each activity to view and print the DAR at the end of each shift or day. Further, an interface has been written for each service to capture financial transactions for batch posting to its respective accounting system.
Does the system handle foreign currency?
- VSI recreation management softwae and child care management software applications can handle any number of foreign currencies. Each base can adjust its foreign currency rates as often as they like, and this rate is stored with each transaction to make past reporting possible. Split payments can be processed to allow a foreign currency to be mixed with $US dollars for the same transaction. At the end of the day, the DAR splits out foreign currency from other forms of payment and it also converts the foreign currency into $US dollars for general ledger posting.
Does the system require full connectivity on a base?
- Yes and no. If a base wants to be able to offer one stop shopping to its patrons, then having each activity on the base LAN or WAN is a requirement. If connectivity is an issue, then remote activities can run their operations on a standalone system and batch their results to the central server periodically. The caveat to this method is that all functionality is isolated to the local database, so allowing reservations at the Outdoor Rec Campground from the Bowling Center would not be possible if all activities were not accessing the same master database.
What activities use RecTrac, GolfTrac and CYMS?
- RecTrac recreation tracking software is used by bowling centers, outdoor rec, auto crafts, arts and crafts, ACC, rod and gun clubs, ski areas, marinas, fitness centers, RV parks, youth centers, team sports leagues, pools, riding stables, etc. GolfTrac golf course managment software is used exclusively by the golf courses. CYMS child care management software is designed for CDC's, school age sites, youth centers, teen centers, FCC/CDH centers and lending libraries.
Will RecTrac generate visit statistics?
- RecTrac pass membership software was designed to capture usage at each of your activities based on the demographics of your patron. You will be able to produce reports and graphs that show how many E-1s who live on-post in housing area "X" have visited the gym during the month of June between 1100 and 1300. Activity managers can refine their selection criteria to match the intent of their query and RecTrac pass membership tracking software will then produce the statistics.
Will GolfTrac accommodate my punch plays and prepaid annual dues players?
- GolfTrac golf course membership software can handle annual dues players, punch card players and daily players. Restrictions can be setup for each type of golfer and analysis can be done on play to determine whether pricing structure matches play "profile".
Does VSI offer POS hardware, along with servers and admin workstations?
- Yes - VSI has qualified a full range of POS hardware peripherals, servers, and workstations to function properly with VSI software applications. VSI offers these products Open Market or Sole Source, depending on the product and application.