WebTrac Product FAQS
What is WebTrac?
- WebTrac is our fully integrated, online, real-time browser user interface to RecTrac. It enables your customers to process online registrations, online pass memberships, online facility bookings, etc... in real-time via the Internet. Thus, the same security checks (age, grade, gender, class availability, class conflicts, facility availability, etc) are handled as if the customer was standing at the counter.
What functions are available in WebTrac?
- WebTrac function options include online Activity Registrations, online Facility Reservations, online Pass Membership sales and online membership renewals, online Court Reservations, online Equipment Rentals, online site rentals (to include graphical campsite, marina slip rentals), online Ticket Sales (to include graphical venue ticket sales), online Tee Time Reservations, online Locker Rentals, online Personal Trainer Scheduling, online Trip Reservations, and online Sports League Inquiries for Schedules, Game Scores Update, & Standings Viewing, and Donations.
How are payments handled in WebTrac?
- The standard payment methods are credit cards, electronic checks, gift cards, and other user-defined pay types using the same authorization systems as RecTrac.
What transaction fees are associated with WebTrac?
- VSI charges no transaction fees. Standard credit card processing fees will be negotiated with your processor.
Can patrons add themselves to the system?
- There are multiple options to add new patron data, depending on your policies as follows:
1) Allow new patrons to add themselves to the system and begin processing.
2) Allow new patrons to enter their data, but require your staff to review/verify for accuracy, then respond automatically to the patrons via email and including their User ID's and Passwords.
3) Do not allow new patrons to add their own data. This would require that your staff enter new data or changes as your patrons visit your office or using mail-in forms. Your proof of residency requirements will impact your choice.