WebTrac Optional Capabilities
Small Font Size Medium Font Size Large Font SizeRSS Feed Print Page Email Page Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
- Option to require customer to accept a waiver or hold harmless agreement before allowing online enrollment or online registration
- Option to allow customer to make payment on outstanding RecTrac balances
- Ability to conduct online surveys and promotions to Web customers who opt-in. You set the open and close dates for promotions, and control the automated random drawing for prizes. Conduct online surveys about your website or your recreation services.
- At the same time, you have the option of entering survey respondents into a pool for a random drawing for prizes, services or gift certificates. Use seasonally to get feedback about your organization, or just as a way to thank your consumers for their support! No purchase necessary.
- Optional user-defined convenience fee or discount percentage applied to WebTrac transactions. Use the discount to encourage increased use of WebTrac
- Optionally enable your customers to Change Household Data, Change User Name and/or PIN, Add/Change Family Members.
- You can choose to allow customers to add themselves to your database in "real-time" mode for immediate use, or in "batch" mode that requires your prior approval before using, or you can disallow adding new households via the web.
- The Mobile RecTrac module enables staff to perform specific RecTrac functions (such as pass visit check-in) using a WebTrac browser or smartphone.
- Current WebTrac customers have reported a great return on their investment, since WebTrac processes between 20-80% of all registrations