FinTrac - Financial Tracking Software
- Designed to meet the needs of recreation and parks operations, governmental entities, as well as quasi-government, clubs and private recreation complexes
- Operates on either a calendar or fiscal year basis
- Cash balances by fund are automatically updated, as a by-product of posting GL batches that are generated by each application module following transaction processing.
- Current year fund balances are updated by fund each time a GL batch is posted. Balance Sheets by fund are always in balance with one another and with their respective Operating Statements.
- Developed using 4GL Progress with complete Windows Graphical User Interface and embedded Progress RDBMS (Relational Database)
- User-defined menu systems by individual user or user group
- System access requires valid user ID and password
- Help messages and on-line help by data field
- Single and multi-user systems
- Interfaced with RecTrac and other applications to enable automatic import of data for any date range.
- Operates as a fully integrated standalone system using the FinTrac payroll system,or with an optional interface to your existing payroll system