TeleTrac Product FAQS
What are the practical TeleTrac applications being recommended today?
- Due to PCI credit card requirements and the VSI ERI concept for processing credit card payments, VSI only recommends using TeleTrac for golf tee-time reservations and military hunting area reservations, both of which do not involve credit card payments.
How many phone lines does TeleTrac support?
- While TeleTrac can process 1-96 simultaneous calls using 1 to 96 lines (each line being one customer), VSI users on average install 4, 8, 12, or 24 lines.
Are transactions performed in TeleTrac automatically entered into the RecTrac system real-time?
- TeleTrac is full integrated with the RecTrac system, and all transactions are updated directly to RecTrac real-time.
How are payments made in TeleTrac?
- The IDI (internal direct interfaces) accept TeleTrac credit card, check, and user-defined payments, but they are no longer PCI compliant. While the current PCI compliant ERI (external redirect interfaces) support check and user-defined payment methods, they do not support credit card payments.
Does the customer create the system prompts and messages?
- Yes, TeleTrac system prompts and messages can be recorded by each user.