MainTrac Product FAQS
Is MainTrac a Work Order Processing software system?
- Yes, in part. MainTrac can process Work Orders. Details include estimated completion dates, assignment options, categories and work order print functions.
Does the system require the creation and tracking of a Work Order?
- No. MainTrac was designed to be a Work Order enabled system, not a Work Order based system. The resources (labor,materials,equipment)can be tracked directly against the fixed asset (park,building,vehicle,etc) and task performed. A Work Order is not required. For those instances where Work Orders are needed (such as projects, vandalism, non-routine maintenance), a work order may be easily created. Then all resources can be tracked against this work order, providing you with financial and statistical reports based on anything logged against that Work Order.
MainTrac is an asset tracking softwrare system. How many assets can I setup and manage in MainTrac?
- MainTrac allows for unlimited numbers of assets to be setup and tracked. Ballfields, gyms, courts, parking lots, buildings, trails, pools, etc. - all may be entered into the system.
How easy is it to track work performed by employees into MainTrac?
- The entry/tracking of work time into MainTrac is performed in a single screen. Employees must enter the date of the work, their name, where and what work they did and how long it took them. That is all that is required.
I have two separate maintenance divisions under my control, can I set these up in one MainTrac system?
- Yes, MainTrac allows for multiple departments (Parks and Public Works for example). Each department may also include multiple districts. All assets and resources in MainTrac are associated to the proper department and district.
Does MainTrac provide any inventory tracking software?
- Yes. The system allows for the tracking of materials as they are used on any fixed asset, such as paint used on a shelter. The inventory is decremented automatically, costs are tracked against the asset worked on, and reorder reports are available at any time.