Payroll Accounting Software
Small Font Size Medium Font Size Large Font SizeRSS Feed Print Page Email Page Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
- Up to 99 funds with an unlimited number of companies, tax tables, and taxable or non-taxable deduction types, departments, and locations
- Manage up to 99 pay periods for earnings or deductions and user-defined payment types
- Manage up to 99 compensation codes with unique general ledger distribution codes and accrual of comp time by pay period.
- Automatic shift differential by amount or percent
- Up to 11 alphanumeric employee code
- Employee record includes complete payroll and personnel data; federal and state add-on tax, and FICA & EIC exemptions
- Accrued and used hours by month, quarter, fiscal, and year to date for sick, personal, vacation and 4 user defined categories
- Multiple automatic deductions by employee with operator override; displays all pay, taxes, deductions, and net pay on the screen; pay and deductions calculated on gross or net pay, and deductions may be percentages of gross or flat rate
- Automatic or manual check writing with allowance for multiple checks per employee per pay period
- Remittance checks printed on demand or electronic payments processed for all liability deductions with automatic GL updates.
- Void check capability with automatic reversal of all entries including general ledger entries
- Direct deposit and ACH electronic file transfer available by bank code.
- Automatic payroll processing by company for pay period by department range, by employee range, by pay code, by deduction code for all employees other than those entered by exception.
- Review journal print, reverse payroll processing, check print, print direct deposit statements, check register, void payroll check processing, general ledger distribution report, cost center report, automatic general ledger interface update and report
- Check reconciliation processing and reporting.
- Over 30 standard payroll reports and inquiries.
- W2 processing auto creates a W2 archive file after the final payroll for the year that then allows printing and electronic filing of W2's at a convenient time.
- The Payroll GL Interface file is automatically generated after payroll checks and direct deposit receipts are printed.